Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /customers/a/3/4/indiantourismtraining.com/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-courseware/groups/groups.class.php on line 43 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /customers/a/3/4/indiantourismtraining.com/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-courseware/groups/groups.class.php on line 44 Tourism | Forum | I Want to know about recipe maker software, can you assit me? | Hotel & Tourism Jobs, Training and Social networking

Administrators

• Profile picture of Ratish
    Ratish
    joined 6 years, 5 months ago
Group logo of Tourism

TourismForum → I Want to know about recipe maker software, can you assit me?

Public Group
  • Profile picture of admin admin said 6 years, 5 months ago ago:

Human Resource Development

It has been the endeavour of the Ministry of Tourism to put in place a system of training and professional education with necessary infrastructural support capable of generating manpower sufficient to meet the needs of the tourism and hospitality industry, both quantitatively and qualitatively. As of now, there are 29 Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs), comprising 21 Central IHMs and 8 State IHMs, and 5 Food Craft Institutes (FCIs), which have come up with the support of the Ministry. These institutes were set up as autonomous societies with specific mandate to impart / conduct hospitality education / training in hospitality skills.

• Profile picture of %s Rohit said 5 years, 2 months ago ago:

International Co-operation Division is one of the important divisions of the Ministry of Tourism, which engages in various consultations and negotiations with the international organisations such as United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO); Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP); Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi Sectoral Technical and Economic Co-operation (BIMSTEC); Mekong-Ganga Co-operation (MGC); Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) and South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation (SAARC) and South Asian Sub-regional Economic Co-operation (SASEC).

This Division holds consultations and negotiations with other countries for signing of Agreements / Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for bilateral/multilateral cooperation in the field of tourism, organizes Joint Working Group Meetings with other countries and attends Joint Commission Meetings in coordination with the Ministries of Commerce, Culture, External Affairs, Civil Aviation, Finance, Petroleum, etc. for development and promotion of tourism.

You need to log in or to participate in this forum topic.